The health of our children and youth is important to all of
us and we need your help to make the Hubtown Youth Fun
Run 2012 possible. Volunteers are needed for the following areas:
• Coaching/participating in running training activities.
• Distributing fliers, encouraging pariticipation
• Helping collect registration forms and $2 registration fee.
• Leading warm-up/stretching session.
• Serving as route guides to help keep our runner on course and safe.
• Supporting registration and prize draws on run day.
• Helping serve healthy snacks on race day.
• Helping with set-up and clean up.
To learn how you can help or make a donation please contact
Dr. Mike Murray at 893-1112 or
Leslie Henderson at 895-5353
for more information
A Huge Thank You
All Our Volunteers!